Thursday, Oct 8. . . . Harper was 4 months old! I cannot believe she is already 4 months old. I wish I could slow down time, and keep her a baby for a little while longer. She is 13.9 lbs & 26 1/4 long. She is long & slim. She had to get two shots, and she did great as usual. - rolled over from back to front 10/2/15 - still HATES tummy time. - loves to nurse, and snuggle. - she chews on everything....from toys to her fingers & toes! - started cereal on 10/8 & she LOVES it. Her older sisters have given her the nickname, 'Smiley.' She wakes up smiling, and is just the happiest baby. :)
I can't believe I am 33 weeks pregnant! It seems like yesterday I found out and now I am super close to having baby #2. It's wild! I went for a sonogram on Wed and below are a few pics of Miss Landry Cate . Enjoy! {just for the record, I think 3D sono's are a little freaky} She looks like a little baby bird in this one! :)
Comments
Thank you for joining in the fun! I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!!