Goodbye Northwest Arkansas.....

Hello Texas!




For those of you who are new here, we are moving back to Texas. TODAY! 

While I am SUPER excited about being back in my home state,

I will say I am a bit sad about leaving NWA. 

- I've made some pretty incredible friends here.

- My second baby was born here. 

- This is my first baby's only home she remembers. 

As much as I thought I'd never say this.......

I LOVE living here. I love the people. I love the friends I've made. 

I thought NWA would be our permanent home. 

So, yes I'm excited about moving "home",  BUT I'm also sad about leaving the
 place we've called "home" for the last 7 years. We will miss you all. 


Thanks for all the great memories, Northwest Arkansas

This is not good-bye, it's SEE YA' LATER, Ya'll! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas