Potty Training- I think I am going crazy

Anyone out there have a child that is potty training? If you do, I so feel your pain! I just recently started the whole potty training thing with my 2 1/2 yr old. I know, I know, I started a little late....get off your soapboxes and let me complain a little. I just don't think she is catching on. I mean, she will tell me, "mommy, I am wet, I need a new diaper!" Ok, come on.....if you know you need a new diaper because you just peed in it, you should be able to use the potty. That's what I think but little miss priss thinks otherwise. She just will not go to the potty. I sit her on it like every 20 min (like the potty training book says) and she sits there.....no tinkle.....take her off the potty, 2 minutes later, pees in her panties! What is a mom to do? I have cheered, I have given treats and stickers.......tons of new "big girl" panties....NOTHING! Nothing I am doing works! Why is it easier to potty train a puppy? WAIT! Maybe I will just go buy some puppy potty training pads....maybe, just maybe that will work. (by the way, I am just kidding - humor me a little) So, if anyone has any suggestions that may help in this hell I call potty training, please tell me. If not, I may just go crazy! Until next time...XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas