Life in the Fast Lane....

Rylee has been asking to go bowling for a week or so. I am not even sure where she learned about bowling? She is only4! So, tonight we took her to this place called FAST LANE. It has bowling, Cosmic bowling {very cool - everything glows in the dark} laser tag, indoor go-karts and tons of games. This was our first time and I must say, we had a blast. The girl LOVES bowling. The look on her face was priceless. After bowling, I took her for a ride on the go-karts. I figured she would be scared but she kept asking, "Mommy, can you go faster?" ha! I was going as fast as it would go but she wanted to go even faster ~ my little dare devil. Here are a few pictures of our evening. {the go-kart pic is kind of dark}






Until next time.....xoxo

Comments

Unknown said…
Looks like lots of fun! I've got the "Were Gonna Bowl... Tonight" song from Grease 2 in my head now, lol.

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas