Ho Ho Ho

Oh my goodness! Can you believe it's almost Christmas? It feels like just yesterday it was Thanksgiving. It's crazy how fast time flies when you are older. ha! In just a few weeks, a decade will be over and a new one begins. It has been such a rollercoaster ride for me these last 10 years....my mom passed away, I got married, I had a baby, moved to Arkansas and had another baby. Of course, tons of other things in between. ;) There have definitely been a few ups & downs and I am not where I thought I would be at 33 but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world. I am so blessed to have such a great family, a handful of good friends and my precious baby girls. I hope the next 10 years are just as great, if not better - here's to another great ride.....just hope it doesn't go by as fast! I hope y'all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Talk to y'all in 2010.


Until next time..... xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas