Christmas wrap up

Since we always spend Christmas in Texas, Santa visits us early. The girls got the majority of the things on their list, so they were super excited.















the next morning, before the sun came up, we left for Texas. They were super excited to see family. We haven't seen them since July. Crazy! Christmas Eve, we always go to my Nan's, and of course the girls got tons of stuff. 







and on Christmas Day, we went to my dad's. Sadly my phone died, as well as my camera battery, so no photos. BUT I did snap these shots on the way to my dads.....SNOW! In TEXAS on Christmas Day. Crazy! Can't remember the last time we had a white Christmas in Texas. 


we saw MANY cars in the ditch along the way to my dads.


this is the road to his house. SO pretty. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas