NYC


Rylee & I had a blast in NYC! She is already planning our next trip. 

We went to the 9/11 Museam & Memorial the first day. It was so emotional. Of course, when 9/11 happened, Rylee wasn't born yet. She has heard about 9/11, and to see her reaction was super emotional for this momma. She had lots of questions, and I tried to answer them the best I knew how. She's only 9, so I knew I had to be careful with how I answered some. They did a nice job on the memorial, but I will have to admit. At times, I felt cold chills. Here we were walking on a huge gravesite. 

Here are a few photos I snapped. I felt weird taking photos, but I wanted a few to document Ry's trip. 









After the 9/11 museum & memorial, we just did the typical NYC stuff. 






















She had so much fun, and I was glad I got to take a trip with just her and I. Not a bad way to spend your 9th birthday! :) She wants to visit NYC once a year, just the two of us, and I think that's the best thing I've heard in a while. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas