Surprise visit & Baby Shower




This weekend has been one of the best in a long time. Friday evening I got a surprise visit from Texas - my family! They came to surprise me for my baby shower! I was so shocked but thrilled to see them. This was the first time my aunt & cousin have come for a visit. :) Rylee was just as, if not more excited to see them. We ordered pizza and hung out. It was a fun night. Saturday, we went to breakfast and did a little shopping. The weather was horrible. Cold & rainy - not my ideal weather for shopping but we weren't out long. After we came home and dressed we headed to my baby shower. It was a lot of fun. It was really special because Nan, Debbie, Sarah & Jennifer were able to attend. I have been pretty homesick lately and having them there with me just made it perfect. I received lots of nice gifts and tons of diapers. Rylee had a blast as well. My family brought her "Big Sister" gifts and she was on cloud nine. What can I say, the girl loves attention. Of course, we ended the shower with a super yummy cake from Rick's Bakery. LOVED it! Saturday night we came home and all went to dinner. After dinner we ran some errands and came back to my house for a little nursery work. Thanks to my sweet girls, we are almost done with the nursery. I just need to move some boxes out, hang some stuff and it should be complete. Thank goodness!


Sorry I do not have any pictures to post. I am going to get Sarah to email me some from the weekend and hopefully post this week sometime. :) I just want to thank Nan, Debbie, Sarah and Jennifer for making the long trip to NWA to be with me this weekend. You made my weekend and my baby shower more special than you will ever know! Love you girls!!


Until next time......xoxo



p.s. we miss you already!

Comments

Jennifer said…
I'm so happy your family was able to be here for you. You've got a great group of ladies - I can see why you are so much fun!
Sarah said…
I had soooo much fun!!!! It was a wonderful weekend, but it made me want yall home even more!!!! So get that FOR SALE singn in that yard!!!! COME BACK TO ROCKWALL!! Love & miss yall too!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas