Adoption

So, most of you who read my blog know that my brother and sister in law are fostering to adopt. Well, about a month ago, they received their first placement . . . . . a little girl, who just turned 3 last weekend. She is the sweetest thing you will ever meet. She is so happy, and always has a smile on her face. My girls just adore her! She has been with them for about two months now, and she fits in with our family likes she's always been with us. She loves everyone, and everyone loves her. I pray it works out for them, and that they get to adopt her. Oh what joy! 

Here is Sarah & the little love bug - 
{for security reasons, I have to block her face & name}


I also have some other news. . . . I've been putting off blogging about this  {I am so dang happy, I can barely stand it!} Before you ask, NO I am not pregnant. ;) Michael & Sarah are in the process of adopting. . . .YES, adopting a baby boy! Praise the Lord! I am beyond thrilled for them. They have been waiting for this day for years, and it's finally going to happen. I won't give any details, except he IS due in a few weeks. We are thankful for this birth mother who chose Michael & Sarah. I know putting her baby up for adoption is the hardest choice she will ever have to make as a mother. She has brought joy to our family for sure. We will always have a special place in our hearts for her, and her family.  Not only has GOD blessed them with sweet little love bug, he's also blessing them with a precious baby boy. 

Thank you to everyone who has prayed for my brother, and his wife. And to the ones who are always asking about them, thank you as well. Please continue to pray for Michael & Sarah, the birth mother, and the new baby.  

I will share more details after he's born.   













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas