Momma Gut

If your a mom, y'all know what I'm talking about. A few weeks ago, I posted about the girls' school. In case you missed it, you can read about it here. I was so excited to find a preschool here in SA that fit our needs. I toured it, reserached it, and was beyond happy with my decision. {the school came highly recommened}  Well, that all changed the night of meet the teacher. 

It was on a Friday night, so we all loaded up, and headed out to meet Landry's new preschool teacher. We get there, and they didn't have her on the class roster. I go ask the director, and she says, "oh, that is odd, I see her in the computer, and I have all your financial information, but not sure why she's not on the roster?" Ok, so maybe it was a mistake? After even more issues , momma gut started to kick in. You know that feeling when something is just not right? I had that feeling the entire 20 minutes we were there. I was so disapointed. I thought I had found the right school. To make a long story short, I removed her from the school all together, and enrolled her in a church preschool. {I actually toured it right after we moved here - I should've enrolled her there first} Her teachers are wonderful. Mrs. Micheyl is aTexas Tech grad, so that is a major plus. 

Lesson learned. Always go with your gut feeling. ;)


Landry loves her new teacher! Mrs. Micheyl.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas