So long 2013...

Mercy! I cannot believe today is the last day of the year. Where does the time go? When I was younger, it seemed like time stood still. Now that I'm a momma, it seems time is traveling at lightening speed. I just would like it to slow down a bit. 

A few changes happened in 2013. The biggest was our move back to Texas! Don't get me wrong, I love Texas, always will, but I miss my second family in NWA. Yes! Miss them like crazy. Not a day goes by that I don't think about all the wonderful friends I left behind. Note: VISIT said friends in 2014! Soon. ;)



And speaking of 2014, it's right around the corner. In just a few hours it'll be a new year, new changes, and new beginnings. I'm ready to face the new year head on, with excitement, and joy. I have a feeling more changes are right around the corner. 

So long 2013, and welcome 2014. I'm ready. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas