Graduation....

Rylee graduated from preschool Friday night! She was so excited to wear her little cap & gown but mommy was super sad. This is a big step....come fall she will be starting kindergarten. Not only did she graduate, she received the MOST KIND award. By Rylee getting that award, I feel like I've done a pretty good job as a mommy the last 4 years. I was so proud! I did get a chuckle during the ceremony. While the preschool director was calling each child's name, she also announced what they wanted to be when they grew up.....most of the kids said doctor, veterinarian, dancer, singer - MY sweet child said, PRINCESS! ha! really?  My cup runneth over! Here are a few pictures of my GRADUATE. ;)










Until next time . . . . xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas