Happy Mother's Day!



Today is bittersweet for me. I lost my mother 11 years ago and it seems like just yesterday. I think about my mom daily but there is something special about Mother's Day that makes me miss her even more. I sit around and think about all the great memories I have of her and all the fun we use to have. It saddens me that my daughter's will never know their grandmother and how much she would have loved & spoiled them. I do believe she is looking down on them and smiling with every tantrum & fit they throw. . . . laughing at me because I would always say, "My kids will NEVER do this or that" and I hope she is watching over us and guiding our every move. I miss her so very much and I can't wait to tell my kids about their wonderful grandmother.

While I do miss my mother, I have two beautiful babies that I get to spend Mother's Day with. They are my ray of sunshine and I feel very blessed to have them.


Happy Mother's Day, Mom.....I miss you!


Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there and the ones who
 hope to become mothers someday! xoxo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas