Happy Birthday

Happy 5th Birthday, Rylee Madison! Mommy is so proud of you. It seems just like yesterday you were this tiny baby girl & now you are a beautiful, sweet, caring & loving little girl. Boy, time flies. You are the best big sister and the sweetest daughter a mom could ask for. :) I hope you have the happiest of happy birthdays today. I love you doodlebug!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Today is also my brother, Michael's birthday! {HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Michael!} Super special that my daughter and brother share a birthday. Tonight we had dinner with some family & friends and then we headed to my aunt's house for cake, cookies & presents. :) We had a great time!!


Here are a few pictures from Rylee & Michael's birthday dinner with family and friends!


Dinner!
Michael & Sarah

Rylee & her BFF, Emma!

Michael & his cookie cake!


Until next time .... xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas