June 27, 2010

Summer is here!

Yes, summer is here and boy is it hot! We've been hanging around the house this past week, trying to stay cool. Rylee had VBS last week & she loved it. I was a little worried about her because she didn't know anyone in her group but she did great. :) Such a big girl! I also the kids 5 yr & 1yr photos done....they turned out really cute. The next two months are going to  be super crazy for us. Between 1 yr & 5 yr check-ups, summer dance session, dance camp & a week at the beach with family, there is no room for my adult friends or playgroups. :(  This makes me sad! Momma needs a break and I'm afraid there will not be one until Rylee starts kindergarten in August. Anyway, hope the summer is going well for y'all!


Here are a few photos of my sweet girls. Enjoy!



Until next time . . . . .xoxo

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh the pictures of the girls are so cute! Ashlynn keeps asking me to call and invite Rylee over for a play date. Sounds like you guys are as busy as we are.