Pregnancy



So, today I had my yearly exam and all was well until the subject of baby #3 came up. EEEEEEEEEEK!
I have to admit, I've been thinking about it for a few months {keep in mind - THINKING about it} My doctor and I discussed it for a while and of course, I asked every question I could think of, and still left there not sure I want to go down that road. Let's face it, I am getting older and so are my eggs. They've never been "super eggs" to begin with, I did several rounds of Clomid with both pregnancies. Now, I am almost 35 {in pregnancy years, that's old - so I was told today} and 35 {GASP} has always been my SCARY age. I will be the first to admit, it makes me a little nervous to get pregnant at this age. Everything I've read about pregnancy after 35 doesn't help either. I'm just scared. I loved being pregnant with both my girls, and labor & delivery was not bad. If I were 5 years younger, I'd get pregnant again in a heart beat, but there is something inside me that is hesitant. 


The main question I ask myself.....can I handle three kids? ;-) ha!

Comments

ginacate said…
I came across your blog about a year ago when I googled my daughter's name, Landry Cate, just for fun. Imagine my surprise when I found out there was another Landry Cate right here in Arkansas! We're from Hot Springs, my Landry is 7 & Cate is our last name (she's actually a Landry Elizabeth). I've read up on your sweet family from time to time, but never felt compelled to write anything until now. I just had my third baby 7 months ago & I am sooo glad that we we had her. I say go for it. (as if an opinion of a total stranger means anything!) Being a mom of three is awesome. She has truly blessed our family, and I am so happy she's here. And while I'm giving my unsolicited opinion, I wanted to add a couple more things in response to previous posts :). Thank you for sharing those adorable monthly onesie stickers. I ordered a set for my Corley & they make for some adorable pics. Another amazing place to shop (You've probably already discovered it) is Glitterbox in Fayetteville. It's a very affordable boutique with a bonus...consignment too! Bring in your old stuff & go home with new! And lastly, some friends of mine are fostering a sweet little girl who just turned one. She will most likely be up for adoption soon and be in need of a forever family...wondered if your brother & sister-in-law might be interested in meeting her? Thanks for letting me take up space on your comments section ;)
The Howell's said…
Gina,

Thank you so much for the sweet comments. I would like to chat with you about your friends foster daughter. Can you email me some more info? I'd love to chat with you today. I would be more than happy to send you my cell phone number via email so we can chat about it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Amy
Kcandamy@cox.net

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas