Show Us Your Life - Family

My mom - she was one of the most funniest people I know. She had this dry sense of humor that would make you laugh so hard, you'd almost pee your pants! :) She was also very strong willed - that's totally where I get it from. Growing up, we definitely had our ups & downs. It wasn't until I was older that our relationship developed into something fabulous. Although it was cut short when she passed away, I will forever cherish the time we had together -the good and the bad. I wish she were still with us, my girls would love her and she would be spoiling them rotten as we speak.

{sorry, I do not have any photos of my mom. I recently got a new
 computer and haven't transfered any over yet} 

My dad- my dad is so laid back and cool. He kind of just goes with the flow of things. We have a great father/daughter relationship. He is a lover of all things nice - I think that's where I got it from. ha! He lives in Houston, so I don't get to see him like I would like, but that's life. He is a great grandpa {or Papa Money - that's what Rylee has always called him, ha!} to my girls and they LOVE him. Especially, Rylee. Since she has learned to use the phone, she will call him and leave him messages. It's cute! He is remarried and my step-mom is great. She has a wine room in their house and even makes her own wine. 
I like to call it "Hooch." It's super tasty.

                         My dad {he always has a cigar, but NEVER smokes them}


My brother - well, he is a lot like my mom. He has this dry sense of humor and he cracks me up. He is only 14 months younger than me, so growing up we were always fighting. I was probably mean to him a little and of course, since he is the baby, he got away with everything. ha! As we've grown older, we've become great friends. I would say he's one of my best friends. I would do anything for him. He is married to his high school sweetheart, Sarah. She is more like a sister to me than anything. They live in the same small Texas town that we grew up in and have one furry child, Dakota. A VERY spoiled teacup Yorkie.  They are currently on the list to foster to adopt, and I am so excited for them. My girls LOVE their uncle BooBoo & aunt Sissy. 
{My brother also shares a birthday with Rylee, which is extra special}
                                                  
                                                    Michael & Sarah



I also have two younger {way younger} half brothers, Jeff & John.

Jeff is single and lives in Houston. He is super funny. I always have a good time with Jeff. He's a bit strong willed like myself, I think that's why we get along so well. ;-)

John is married and has two kids, Jacob & Isabella. John, Ashleigh and their kids live in Ohio. We don't get to see them all that often, but when we do we love it.
                                

 This was a family photo of us kids & our kids taken. It was before Landry & Isabella were born. We need to have an updated one taken. ;-)



That's my family! Now, let's hear about yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas