Happy 2nd Birthday, Landry!

{Yes, I am a little late}


First, we started by having a little play group birthday celebration for Landry's birthday on Thursday. Her little friends came over and we had lunch and cupcakes. I think the kids had fun running around, playing, and the momma's enjoyed some adult conversation. I aways have fun with these ladies. 
{Jennifer & Jessica, we missed y'all}






Friday, June 10 was Landry's actual birthday. We were in Dallas visiting family so we celebrated by shopping,  mexican food for dinner {complete with a mariachi band - ha!} and of course, CAKE! I can't believe my baby is 2! Where does the time go? Happy Birthday to the funniest 2 year old I know. We love you Landry Cate!












Comments

Ashley said…
So adorable! Happy BDAY LANDRY!!!

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas