Happy Birthday, Rylee Madison!

Six years ago today, at this time {1:56 am}, I became a mom for the first time. I can remember it like it was yesterday. I was admitted to the hospital on June 7, 2005 at 5 am for induction. {little priss was a week late - ha!} After 18+ hrs, a last minute epidural, and then 2 hrs of pushing, she made her grand entrance on June the 8th at 1:56 am. All 7lbs 7 oz of her was beautiful and I was so full of joy. My family was still at the hospital by the time I delivered {they arrived at 9 am that morning} and after delivery, they rushed in to see her. Of course, they couldn't wait to their hands on her. 

Baby Rylee



 Happy Birthday sweet girl. You are the sassiest 6 yr old I know. You are so fun and you bring great joy to our lives. You make me laugh daily and I am super proud of the young 
lady you are becoming. We love you! 


And . . . . .





June 8th is also my brother's birthday, and it's special to me that my daughter and my brother share a birthday. 

Happy Birthday, Michael!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas