New Years Eve

Hey ya'll! I can't believe in just a few short hours, it will be a new year! I've been hearing friends talk about New Years Resolutions, and it makes me so happy that I do not make any. Don't get me wrong, I use to make my list every year, and like the majority of people, I stopped following that list about two months into the new year. Right after my mom died, I vowed to never make another new years resolution list, and I haven't. 

Life is too short!  Why wait until a new year begins to make a change, or try something new? If you are wanting to make changes or lose some weight, or whatever it may be, why not start now? Why wait? I just don't understand? 

I also cringe when I hear people ask, "Would you like a do-over?" No, I would not. Why would I want to go back and change the things I've done in my past? No matter what you've done in your past, or if your past has been good, bad, or ugly, it's still your past, and all the things in your past are what make your future brighter. Sure, there are a lot of things in my past that I would like to forget, or do-over, but it's what makes me who I am today. I wouldn't change it for the world, and I hope you wouldn't either. 

Happy New Year friends! Hope 2012 brings you lots of love, 
luck, and lot's of happiness!  

Love, The Howell's



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas