Mommyhood





First of all, let me start off by saying how grateful I am that I get to stay home with my girls. I feel extremely blessed that I am afforded that luxury. With that being said, I feel lost. For the last 7+ years I have been a stay at home mom. While it's been fun and rewarding, it's also been lonely. Since my kids have been born, it's all about them. ALL.OF.THE.TIME. I have definitely let myself go, and my needs/wants have been put on the back burner. I am in a rut, and I don't know how to get out of it. 

SO, I am giving myself a make-over. I need to bring the old, fun, and sassy Amy back. Starting NOW, I am going to dig my way out of this rut. It may take a while, but I am determined to do it. 

Wish me luck!




PS. any mommies out there feel like this? If so, join me. Get out of your rut. Bring the old you back! :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Amy! Thanks for being so open and honest. It's funny because I'm a working mom and I have been feeling like I'm in a rut too...I am so torn as to whether I should continue working or stay home with my kiddos. Right now, it's not really an option but I just feel a pressing on my heart that something's gotta give :). So I'm in a similar boat, just not the exact same one :). I can't wait to hear all about your new, positive changes!!!

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas