a few of my favorite things

Here is what I am loving right now -


A few months ago I was introduced to these two products by my hairstylist.
 LOVE both of them.

12 Benefits & Agadir Heat Shield 450 





you can purchase both online or at participating salons. I did hear that select 
Target stores carry the Agadin Hair Shield. 



Now, to my fav brush EVER! I was super happy to discover this gem. It's the BEST detangling brush. Seriously. It slides through wet hair like butter. GO get one. NOW. You can buy online at thewetbrush.com or at Ulta. 




Let's talk shampoo & conditioner. I've always been the one to say/think the more expensive the shampoo/conditioner, the better. I'm starting to rethink that. I've used a ton of different salon shampoo/conditioners, and some I've liked, some I could do without. I did discover Organix a while back, and while I liked it, I didn't use it much. I went back to my salon brand, and didn't think about it again. UNTIL...... I bought these for my daughter. I've used both, and they are fabulous. I actually bought my OWN. I use the keratin oil one. Smells heavenly. My daughter uses the moroccan argan creme one, it smells just as good.

You can buy these at any drug store,  WM or Target.



I just recently tried these. They smell delicious! Just like you've come from the beach. ;)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas