Oh, hello from San Antonio



We're here! The move went great, and the unpacking is slowly, but surely coming along. Our U-Verse has not been installed yet, so I just wanted to give a quick update via my phone. 

Here is what I have so far:

The bad:

- it's HOT! In the last 7 years I've managed to forget how hot Texas is. 

- no u-verse. {install date is next week. Boo!}  No TV/Internet is brutal. Ha! My kid needs to watch Doc McStuffins dang it! ;)

- big city traffic. 



The good:

- Nordstrom
- the outlet mall in San Marcos
- Whataburger
- SUPER Target. Like on every corner
- H.E.B 
- Rudy's Barbq

There is definitely a lot more good, than bad. I'm excited for our new adventure here in San Antonio. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas