Christmas 2010


We always travel to Dallas during the holidays, so Santa came a little early to the Howell house. {not sure how much longer we can pull this off - ha!} The girls enjoyed getting up to see what Santa had left them. I think Landry enjoyed the wrapping paper and boxes the most. ;-)







Christmas Eve, we always spend at my Nan's house. It's always so fun to get together, eat some yummy food, and open presents. We've been doing this since I was a baby, and now to carry on the tradition with my girls is priceless. 




Christmas Day, we usually head to Houston to my dad's, but this year, they came to Dallas. My brother and sister in law were gracious enough to host Christmas dinner at their house this year. We really enjoyed hanging out, eating dinner and watching the girls open their presents. 







What a great Christmas we had! Hope y'all had a fabulous Christmas as well. Until next year......xoxo


Comments

Thanks for asking about the Family Rules canvas on Bibs & Cribs! If you go to the pricing tab under my blog header, it will show you prices for various sizes! Let me know if you have any questions! :)

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas