HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2011

Happy New Year! May 2011 bring lots of love and happiness to all my friends and family. We had a very low key NYE. We headed to Oklahoma City Friday morning to do some shopping and hang out. We grabbed an early dinner at Cantina Laredo and then hit up Target {it was the ONLY thing open past 6 pm- ha!}. Then we headed to my brother in laws house, made popcorn, and watched the ball drop in NYC. Rylee and I were the only ones who stayed up to see it, as usual. ;-) It was a low key, but fun night. 2010 is officially over, but I have no regrets. It was a great year! Excited to see what 2011 brings.

 Do any of you make new years resolutions? I do not! I will take 2011 as it comes. If you do make resolutions, I would love to hear them. :-)



~ I know I am way behind on all my Christmas posts, but I am working on it. ;-) Will be up soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas