drybar



Hello ladies! As a girl with naturally curly hair, I absolutely despise drying & straightening my hair. Seriously, I'd rather get a pap smear, no lie! Anyway, I'm sure all of you have heard about drybar? If you haven't, you can check them out here. It's nothing but a blow dry bar. No cut, no color, just a fabulous blow out!  

I've never been because there isn't one here. Even when I lived in Dallas, there wasn't one. BUT now there are several in Dallas, and I can't wait to check them out. {maybe I will while I'm in town for Christmas?} I don't think this is something I'd do on a weekly basis, for for holidays, parties, and other special occasions, it sounds FABULOUS! 




If you've been, let me know about your experience! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas