Beauty O-v-e-r-l-o-a-d!

I just returned from a last minute trip to good ol' Walmart. {we needed milk} Anyway, as I am walking through the store, I notice that there are so many beauty products to choose from these days. It's a bit overwhelming. So, I got to thinking.. . . .Do we really need 500 different mascara's or 150 different deodorant's? What about toothpaste. . . so many options there as well. Hundreds of different shampoo's, styling products, face wash, lotions, shaving cream and the list goes on. Do we really need so many options? Just for fun I thought I would share my favorite products. :-)


I use Aveeno Baby Wash everyday! Not only does it make my skin soft, it smells fabulous!

Yes, I use good ol' Oil of Olay! It's cheap and I LOVE the way it smells.


I use Moroccan Oil shampoo & conditioner. It leaves my hair soft, shiny & smelling yummy. :)



Whenever I need extra shine....I use Moroccan Oil Brilliance Gloss. Fabulous!



This flat iron is my BFF. I have natural curly hair and could not control my hair without the CHI iron.



This is the BEST hand lotion ever. It's kind of pricey, but worth every penny. A little bit goes along way.




I don't want to list ALL my make-up, but I use M.A.C and love it. My fav is their Cremesheen lipglass. HEAVEN. It's not sticky like other lip glosses and for that reason, it's a favorite!


Well, there you have it- some of my favorite beauty products!


Until next time . . . . xoxo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas