Hello from a SOCCER mom . . .

{Boy, I never thought I would say that. ha!} When my first daughter was born, I never imagined I would be a soccer mom. As Rylee grew up, I imagined her being a gymnast or a ballerina, but not a soccer girl. Rylee did become a dancer, she even made the BAKstage Company Dance team. While she is still doing dance, she also signed up for soccer. WHAT? To me it's crazy, but I think it will be good for her. Last Friday night, Bentonville Parks & Rec had a fun soccer kick off celebration. {complete with 4 huge bouncy houses} All the kids got to meet their coach & get their new uniforms. Rylee's team is Team Revolution - their colors are purple & black. :) At least the uniform colors are girly! ha!

Saturday was the first practice. For never playing soccer, she did really well. Most of the girls on her team have been playing for the last two years, but I think she will catch up & be just fine. She had a blast at practice!

Between kindergarten, dance & soccer - our fall is pretty booked!

Here are a few pictures from practice.









Until next time . . . . xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas