Meet - The - Teacher night

Tonight was "Meet The Teacher' at Rylee's school. She was so happy to go, but when we got there, she seemed a little overwhelmed. She kept asking all the usual questions, "What if I can't find my classroom?, What if the kids don't like me? and What if I get lost?" Poor girl, I had to reassure her that she would be fine & the teachers are there to help. Her kindergarten teacher will be Mrs. Ragland - she has been at the school for 5 years. I've heard chit chat about how strict she is so we will see how the school year goes. ;-)

I did join the PTO. Crazy it's called PTO here. The schools I went to, it was called the PTA. Whatever . . . I joined & I am proud. I also signed up to be room mom. Why I did that I don't know. HA! Yes, I do know. . . . I just figured if I was room mom, Rylee would have a great Christmas & Valentines Party. {silly, I know} Overall, the meet-the-teacher night went well. I'm still sad my baby girl is going off to kindergarten, but I am happy at the same time. You can't have roots & wings, right? {Y'all know I'm still going to cry come Thursday - in the privacy of my car, of course}

ONE more day & Rylee will be a kindergartner. {so tough & weird for me to say}

Enjoy a few pictures I took tonight. :-)








Until next time . . . .xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas