Weekend wrap-up


This weekend has been pretty laid back. Saturday afternoon, we went to Academy - Rylee is playing soccer this fall & she needed some gear. {I know NOTHING about soccer. HA! That evening, we met our friends, Jim, Kristy and their two boys for dinner. They live in Dallas and it was so good to see them. Love when they visit. :-) They have a new baby, Collin, and he is so cute. Landry loved him. She kept patting his back - so sweet. Of course, Rylee now wants a baby brother. Oh boy! Today was laid back. The girls had a day with daddy & I ran some errands and went to see a movie. Such a nice day for alone time. Now, I am getting ready for Rylee's first full week of kindergarten. I have to say, these early mornings are going to do me in. If you know me at all, I am NOT a morning person and getting up at 6 is cramping my style. haha! Hope y'all had a great weekend. 


Until next time . . . xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas