The day/night before kindergarten ~

Today, I hosted a "Rylee's going to kindergarten" playgroup, complete with a yummy Rick's cake. It was the CUTEST thing ever! All her little friends came over to play and wish her a great school year. :-)

After playgroup, I took her for a pre-kindergarten mani/pedi. We had so much fun. We went to a new place in Fayetteville and they had kid spa chairs. SO ADORABLE! Rylee's legs are not long enough for the regular spa chairs so they usually end up giving her a pedi in the old school foot tub - remember those? ;-)
We ended the day before kindergarten with a yummy sno-cone. It was a great day!

Now, about momma . . . . I don't think I will sleep a wink tonight. My stomach is in knots as I type. YIKES!! Maybe I should go open a bottle of wine - it's gonna be a long night. HA!


Playgroup!

Isn't this the cutest cake? {it was yummy too}

mani/pedi time!

mani/pedi & a movie!
                             



Check back tomorrow for FIRST DAY of Kindergarten update! :)


Until next time . . . xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIX months

{2011} Christmas Card

State Fair of Texas